CORECAP® is a technology, developed by S.I.I.T. Nutritional Division, based on filling hard gelatine capsules with CORETAB® microtablets (controlled release tablet) in order to obtain
controlled release hard gelatine capsules.
CORECAP® technology application benefits are:
1. Maximize absorption of nutrients when needed by the body
2. Enhance the utilization of the nutrients
3. Excellent relationship Quality/Price
4. Reduces numbers of administrations
TYPES OF APPLICATIONS
CORECAP® tecnology can be applied to finished products in hard gelatin capsules.
Each application of CORECAP® on finished products is protected by patents issued or pending.
Production capacity (per day):
• Dry blends (batch from 50 to 2000 kg) (10.000 kg)
• Granulates (Kg 1000): dried, humid with traditional or under vacuum-drying; fluid bed granulation process
• Tablets, film or sugar coated tablets, modified-release tablets, chewable and effervescent (3 Mio)
• Hard gelatine capsules (5,0 Mio): filled with powders, granulates, pellets, tablets or combined
Packaging (production capacity per day):
• Blister in PVC/PVDC or in aluminium/aluminium foil (500.000 units)
• Bottles in PVC, PE and glass (10.000 units)