Your data is processed by S.I.I.T. s.r.l. Servizio Internazionale Imballaggi Termosaldanti, as the Data Controller (hereinafter “SIIT”). SIIT guarantees that your personal data is and will always be processed in compliance with the requirements of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Italian Privacy Code as amended by the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018) regarding the protection of personal data.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is SIIT S.r.l. Servizio Internazionale Imballaggi Termosaldanti, represented by its Managing Director, with head offices at Trezzano sul Naviglio (Milano) Ariosto n. 50/60 and administrative offices at Via Canova 7 (hereinafter the “Data Controller”).
- How your data is processed
We collect your personal data through:
- Your consent (for example by filling the contact form on the website or getting information from our offices, etc.);
- A commercial agreement (for example, in case you are a client, supplier, consultant of SIIT);
- A legal obligation (when we are required to comply with judicial proceeding, court order, etc.);
- A Company’s interest, keeping in consideration the equal relationship between our interests and your rights.
- Data Processing and security measures
Your personal data will be processed by our employees, duly authorized and trained to treat such data, and in any case under the Data Controller’s responsibility.
Appropriate security, organizational and technical measures will be applied by us to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and/or unauthorized access or disclosure. The legal basis of data processing is your consent. The data in our possession will be stored exclusively in our premises and will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with judicial proceeding and/or public authorities’ requirements.
- Transfer of Data to Third Countries
We do not transfer or process your personal data neither to countries outside Italy, nor to International Organizations, without ensuring a sufficient level of technical, contractual and legal protection according to applicable data privacy laws.
- Retention Period
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purposes for which it was obtained. We will to some extent retain your personal data beyond the above period, whether retention is necessary to provide documents that may be requested by public or private Bodies to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Information regarding your rights
Each party concerned has the right at any time by writing to the email address set forth in Section A:
- right of information about your personal data; right to request the correction, deletion or restricting processing of your personal data;
- right to object to a processing of your personal data;
- right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
You may at any time with future effect revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the Data Controller treatment based on your consent.
We inform you that you have the right to submit a complain at the competent Authority for Data Protection as per Articles 3, 55 e 56 GDPR.
For further information and clarifications, please refer to the following Data Protection website: www.garanteprivacy.it
- Personal Data Communication
We inform you that personal data communication might be a legal obligation and/or contractual obligation to give appropriate execution to our Company’s commitments. Without handling your personal data we are unable to process and treat all your requests.