- we collect about you on the website siitgroup.com(hereinafter the “web site”) from which you linked; or
- you may choose to provide us a telematic, phone, address, etc. to keep in contact with us; or
- you decide to submit a claim in connection with our products by means of dedicated link or using the QR code on the leaflet of the Product (if any) or by emailing: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- we collect about you by means of on-line data collection form at events, fairs and exhibitions, for the purpose of sending illustrative material and/or periodic communications about initiatives, products or other news concerning our Company.
Your data is processed by S.I.I.T. S.r.l. as the Data Controller (hereinafter “SIIT”). S.I.I.T. S.r.l. guarantees that your personal data is and will always be processed in compliance with the requirements of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Italian Privacy Code as amended by the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018) regarding the protection of personal data.
How your data is processed
We collect your personal data through:
- a) Your consent (for example by filling the contact form on the website or getting information from our offices, by emailing email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org);
- b) A commercial agreement (for example, in case you are a client, supplier, consultant of S.I.I.T. S.r.l.);
- c) A legal obligation (when we are required to comply with judicial proceeding, court order, etc.);
d)A Company’s interest, keeping in consideration the equal relationship between our interests and your rights.
- e) on-line data collection form for the purpose of sending our Company’s illustrative and informative materials.
Data Processing and security measures
Your personal data will be processed by our employees, duly authorized and trained to treat such data, and in any case under the Data Controller’s responsibility.
Appropriate security, organizational and technical measures will be applied by us to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and/or unauthorized access or disclosure. The data in our possession will be stored in our premises or in third parties’ premises which are selected by our Company for their organization and security measures applied.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with judicial proceeding and/or public authorities’ requirements.
Transfer of Data to Third Countries
We do not transfer or process your personal data neither to countries outside Italy, nor to International Organizations, without ensuring a sufficient level of technical, contractual and legal protection according to applicable data privacy laws.
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purposes for which it was obtained. We will to some extent retain your personal data beyond the above period, whether retention is necessary to provide documents that may be requested by public or private Bodies to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject. The personal data collected though the following emails email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are stored during the commercialization of the product and for 10 years thereafter.
The personal data collected with the purpose of sending illustrative and informative materials from our Company are stored until you withdraw your consent.
Information regarding your rights
Each party concerned has the following rights to be exercised at any time by writing to the email address email@example.com :
- right of information about your personal data;
- right to request the correction, deletion or restricting processing of your personal data;
- right to object to a processing of your personal data;
- right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
You may at any time with future effect revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the Data Controller treatment based on your consent.
We inform you that you have the right to submit a complain at the competent Authority for Data Protection as per Articles 3, 55 e 56 GDPR.
For further information and clarifications, please refer to the following Data Protection website: www.gpdp.it
Personal Data Communication
We inform you that personal data communication might be a legal obligation and/or contractual obligation to give appropriate execution to our Company’s commitments. Without handling your personal data, we are unable to process and treat all your requests.